vendredi 17 août 2012

Just enough

Waking up with the fresh crisp morning air, I felt like letting go of all the extras… No earrings, no rings, no necklace, no scarves, no purse… no nothing… just my cowboy boots and a loose vintage dress.  It was just enough.  Up on a tree in the middle of the country, I was in peace with the world…


Vintage Dress from La Gaillarde, vintage cowboy boots that I got as a gift



Thanks for reading! 

5 commentaires:

  1. I really like that you were inspired by nature to create this look. I find it fresh, young and fun! You look completely in sync with your surroundings. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It was such a great morning... Thank you so much for your comment!!

      Supprimer
  2. Woah !!!!

    Love the dress...
    I agree with Cynthia, the look is very grounded, earthy and simple.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer

Don't be shy to leave a message!! Ne soyez pas timide! Laissez un message :-)