mardi 25 octobre 2011

House party

Here's the thing, I'm 28 years old and I have been clubbing for at least 13 years... see if you're like me, you’re probably a little bit fed up.  I still LLOOOVVEEE dancing but teenagers trying to grab my behind, or grind, or act tough just to impress… let’s just say it’s not my thing anymore.  So when one of my friends is courageous enough to throw a house party at his place I’m the first to confirm my presence.  Now confirming and being there on time are two really different things… I am known for being unmistakably late to every possible event… It’s not my fault!!! I have to decide what I’m going to wear!!  And again, if you’re like me you probably change your mind 45 Million times!  So here’s what I decided to wear:









1 commentaire:

Don't be shy to leave a message!! Ne soyez pas timide! Laissez un message :-)