vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Daydreaming


Vacation time is definitely over, but this year I was lucky enough to travel to the Maritimes for the first time.  It was absolutely breath taking… and made me wonder why we always think elsewhere is better.  I am slowly realizing that Canada is full of magnificent places that I have to discover.

Also, I have tons of clothes to fit the changing weather of the country, so why not put it in use.

September in Prince Edward Island was surprisingly warm, so we spent most of our days walking along the endless sand beaches.  The red earth, the blue sky, the regular motion of the ocean waves… it was just like a dream.









 
BYE!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't be shy to leave a message!! Ne soyez pas timide! Laissez un message :-)