vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Plaid trend

For those who have been following my blog for a while, you probably noticed I don’t tend to follow trends so much. I try for a bit, and then… well my piggybank runs dry and I have to turn to my best friend creativity for help.  So what I usually do is get key pieces for the season and mix them with what I already have. For example, this year the Fall super trend is plaid, no way around it, so I got myself a pair of red plaid pants and mixed them with my round collar black sweater from last year and my extremely high black heels,  also from last year.  To give it a little edge I wore my hoop earrings and my spiky headband.









Pants Forever 21, Shoes United Colors of Benetton, Sweater Zara, Earrings Aldo, Headband BCBG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't be shy to leave a message!! Ne soyez pas timide! Laissez un message :-)