mercredi 12 septembre 2012

Fashion’s Night Out 2012


The more you want to know about fashion the more you realize fashion is not just about matching a purse with a top… Fashion is a universe on its own and it’s growing bigger and bigger every day. I have to keep up…no choice.

Montreal hosted its first edition of Fashion Night Out this year. This project, initiated originally by Vogue New York, is becoming an international affair. New York, Paris, Shanghai, Milan, Berlin, Toronto are just a few of the cities that participated in the event (almost 250 cities in total). Because it was happening in Montreal for the first time, I absolutely had to check it out, but to be honest I was a little disappointed… Except for the free wine and cocktails, the night left me wanting more. The sales weren’t spectacular and there weren't as many people as I would’ve expected. But I’ll still give it a chance next year… After all, it was their first time :-)








Thanks for reading!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't be shy to leave a message!! Ne soyez pas timide! Laissez un message :-)