mercredi 11 janvier 2012

Real winter

Montreal's winter is no joke.  When you hear someone say it's freezing cold outside... it's for real.  I see blogs of girls in winter-fall collections in their nice little outfits, miniskirts, nice shoes, sometimes showing a little bit of skin and don't get me wrong I love looking at their blogs but my reality is quite different.  No shoes aloud in winter here it's big boots or nothing.  And if you don't want to lose any parts of your body you better cover yourself up from head to toe. 

It’s hard to be fashionable in temperatures like this but here are some of my outfits of the season.






wearing Sorel boots, jeans found at Village des Valeurs, plaid shirt from Mango, grey shirt from ZARA, hat is a gift

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't be shy to leave a message!! Ne soyez pas timide! Laissez un message :-)